"What we do" note

The response has been great.  I will wait a few days, and then send out the
next edition of the job list.  Clarence, you win the dicotomy award: best
comment after NOT turning in YOUR job listing!  We know you are the
knowledgable Mr. Nice Guy with the incredible irises, but we wanna know what
ya REALLY do for them vittles every day...

I feel I know folks better from this, and who knows, someone may need the
advice from one of our experts in another matter than irises-  they can get
info thru direct email (off list in other words).

I have learned lots about irises here, but also made many friends around the
world.  BOTH are important to me, and it seems to be to the rest of the list
too.

Thanks for the time and energy.

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov