Thanks for the tip.

        You were just in time.  I was midway in a letter to another list,
(some things I know more about than iris,) when your message came in.  Lots
of questions to answer and I had taken the copy apart and added what I
thought would help.  Your tips will help to smooth it out.  It's very
important to the person so I was  very glad to have this.  Thanks,
St. George, Ut USA

          I Love You,
            Mom        ~