Re: invasive siberian (was Roy Davidson)

> Your offer of a sack of seeds prompts me to ask if you could
>drop some in an envelope and send them my way.

Several requests for seeds - and now I have to take it back!  I went out
after posting my offer and discovered I can't do it....This foul season for
iris and pollinators really put a dent in my usual robust seed crop.  I am
saving all the requests for next year - surely we won't have two bad years in
a row.

All the seed pods have bug holes in them and the seeds don't look alive.
 Plus there just aren't many.  >: (

Sincere apologies (not the first time I have spoken before thinking).

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA