Dana-Copy, Please.

Dear Dana,
        I was just printing out letters about record keeping and accidently
printed over yours ( where you say you are slightly obsessive compulsive.)
It had a lot of good info I wanted to keep.  If you still have it on your
computer would you be so kind as to end a copy to me.  Thanks so much.
                        Norma
norma@redrock.net
St. George Ut. USA

          I Love You,