Re: Off topic WHAT WE DO FOR A LIVING so far

Christopher Hollinshead wrote:

> CEMahan@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 96-10-15 22:51:07 EDT, you write:
> >
> > >In truth I was awed at the amount of education in this group
> >
> > Yes, It is so grate bein amongst so many lurned peeple.  I feel privelleged
> > in deed.  But I reelized how much smart peeple was on the list when the
> > redneck jokes started apeering.  Whoo eh! They was grate.  Clarence Mahan in
> > Virginia
>
> Chris writes:
> You're such a card, Clarence! :-)

He was kidding??????
--
On 16 Oct  in -
1793 - During the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette was beheaded. Ok - so who

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1959 - Mr. Blue - The Fleetwoods

---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.