Re: IRIS Books

Timber Press doesn't seem to have an e-mail addresss but their fax number is
1-503-227-3070, 24 hours.

If you can wait a bit, I would like to get a group order together and take
advantage of their club discount deal..

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where it frosted last night -- yikes!!

But a check of the plants on the deck shows no frost -- only on the
cars in the street, out in the open. Guess I'll have to get serious about
fall now.

This is the normal time of October for a first frost, if not a day or two
off the "average"

Have you had frost in East Aurora?  How about Hamburg, Joanne?

Carolyn Schaffner inBuffalo, NY