ID Stakes

I am looking for a source for wire stakes that have (or I can bend to
have) a little pig tail curly que at the top that I could hang a ID tag
onto. Any body have suggestions?
On 15 Oct  in -

The history events for this day are REALLY boring, but

At the top of the charts on this day in:
1960 - Devil or Angel - Bobby Vee

And born on Mary Forte's birthday in :
1829 - Asaph Hall, astronomer, discovered the moons of Mars, Phobos
1880 - Marie Charlotte Carmichael Stopes in Edinburgh, Scot. Advocate of
birth control who, in 1921, founded the United Kingdom's first
instructional clinic for contraception. Although her clinical work,
writings, and speeches evoked violent opposition, especially from Roman
Catholics, she greatly influenced the cause of women of the time.
1942 - Penny (Carole) Marshall  actress: Laverne & Shirley, The Odd
Couple, The Bob Newhart Show; director: Renaissance Man, Big, A League
of Their Own, Awakenings, Jumpin' Jack Flash; sister of director,
producer, Garry Marshall

Happy Birthday Mary!

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.