Re: IRIS Books

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: IRIS Books
  • From: Carol Wallace <cww@scranton.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 12:24:27 -0400 (EDT)

I sentt his yesterday--but I guess it got lost. Timber Press has its own
web site, and the catalog can be browsed on line--I think (very dangerous)
you can even order on line. Since my modem is barely functioning and I
can't access the web right now I can't give the URL--but I found it easily
enough doing a search.