Re: pleasant surprise

  I did bring it in the
house.  Definitely my last iris for the season and it looks great.
Maybe Carolyn's stalk of Immortality would have some competition.

Well, Joanne, Immortality is still out there, still blooming!! it's on its'
 second set of blooms.  and there are nw two stalks that want to bloom next,
but I don't know whether ther will, we had some frost last night....

Carolyn Schaffner  inside the city limits...