Re: IRIS Books

 Sounds like a deal. I should send for their catalog first so I know what
to order, right?  And when you get the order, how do the books get to
whoever ordered them?  (how does this work, IOW).   Barb J.

I don't know!! I will call them tomorrow, I hope, and find out!!

I would suppose we would have to see what kind of a deal we can get and
then calculate the shiping -- whether the additional shipping would still
make you come out ahead.

 Carolyn Schaffner -- yes!! get on their mailing list!!