Frost

Yes Carolyn, there was some frost on the lawn this morning,
but nothing I considered serious. A couple of dahlias looked a little
nipped but none of the irises I have in pots in the carport seemed
to be touched. I'm not looking forward to finding a place to move those
to when the weather turns bad. Guess it's time to clear some shelves in
the garage.
Joanne
Hamburg,NY zone5/6