Re: IRIS Books

Hello Everyone:

I collect books on horticulture, as it seems just about everyone does on
this list.  I am always on the lookout for books on gardening, especially
those published before 1950.  I am eager to build my collection of books on
irises and lilies, plus anything on gardening in the American South.

Anyone who might have extras...please get in touch with me.

I have an extra copy of Sydney Mitchell's "Iris for Every Garden," second
printing (1950), 224 pages, very good condition, but without dust jacket.
I will be happy to sell this-- $25.00 plus $3 postage.  Or, perhaps you
have something to trade.

If this is inappropriate for this list, please delete immediately...then
advise me of same.

Tom Dillard
Little Rock, Arkansas USA
Zone 7B