Re: Off topic WHAT WE DO FOR A LIVING so far

    In truth I was awed at the amount of education in this group.  I don't know what
I expected but this wasn't it.  Although judging by the number of highly educated
people in our local iris society it should not have come as a surprise.  No wonder
we can come up with the answer to any question.  If someone hasn't been
educated, trained or experienced in it we have a living legend to pinch hit.  What a
team!!!
--
Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's