Re: IRIS Books

SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

> At the Region 2 meeting in Albany NY, the archivist brought a first edition
> of Dykes' book...
>          Timber Press offers a specialprogram for clubs which might be a discount-- anyone looked into this program??
>
> CarolynSchaffner in Buffalo, NY

Carolyn, is it Timber Press that sells Dykes' book? I saw a post awhile
back, maybe from Clarence, re this. Could you post me the address? That
is one book I want!

Barb Johnson    ljohnson@cland.net, where it is foggy this a.m. and
temps in the 80's daytime!  I watered all my plants very well Saturday,
including the irises, which are still busy growing. The 5 inches of rain
we got 9/23 did not last!