Re: Iris PotpourriROY DAVIDSON

Roy Davidson has done very well here. It might be close to invasive, but I
like something that grows, whatever the weather.  Fortunately it is
near-sterile so I do not have to worry about its seeds. I have raised I
pseudacorus from seed in regular garden conditions, and the plants grew well.
the "false acorus" is a happy garden subject. Lloyd Zurbrigg,  Durham, North
Carolina  zone 8.