Re: IRIS Books L'IRIS une fleur royale

Speaking of iris books, I was given L'IRIS une fleur royale by   Richard
Cayeux, as a prize for the best clump of iris by a region 4 hybridizer seen
at the Spring Meeting. Hurrah!   The pictures are mostly very good. The part
on rebloom seemed skimpy to me, and the picture of IMMORTALITY is incorrect.
 But a great thrill nevertheless.  I think Clarence Mahan might have had a
hand in this gift, for it was signed by the author with a personal message.
 I do read French.   Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham, N.C. climate 8.