IRIS Books

Ellen Gallagher (just South of  North Pole) - Your  bulb festival message read:

>>>There was a tent sent up with a wood-burning stove for warmth with
>>>hot cider brewing throughout the day with tables for special garden books

-0-
Why do I hear about these marvelous 'outings' after they happen...  Would  have
been worth the trip !!

What two iris books did you get ?
-0-

IRIS BOOKS  -   would be a good Subject for Iris-L..  I have about 10 Iris books
- not counting "The World of Iris'  which everyone has (?)    - Or should
have....
Except for the Peony book I bought yesterday  - the most recent garden book I
picked up was IRIS by Fritz Kohlein.  Translated from German by Timber Press in
1987.   $37.50    (I know where a couple copies can be found for half price)...

   I have as much room for my garden books as I have for plants in the garden !

-0-

** The garden that is finished is dead **

Larry Doucette  Wilmington, Mass. --- about  200 miles south of Ellen's
garden......
INTERNET:75227.1641@compuserve.com
USDA 5B -15 F : 12 mi. North of Boston & 12 miles inland