[Fwd: Blackberry Lilies]

Tried to put this on Sat. a.m. but it bounced twice, so sent it to Linda
Mann for her to try. Got NO messages from the list after Ellen's at 9:49
a.m. Sent post to John, who hadn't gotten any messages either. Overnight
we seem to have gotten some, tho, one in digest form.  All is well!
Wonder what happened?  Glad it is fixed!

-- BEGIN included message

I've been reading about Blackberry Lilies, and would like to raise them.
They are officially a Missouri wildflower so I think they would grow
here.  I remember a couple of posts awhile back saying some of you grow
them.  Would it be possible for someone (not Bruce--someone in the U.S.
to make it simple) to send me some seeds? I will gladly reimburse
postage.  I'm so glad they are members of the Iris family; otherwise
this would be an off-topic post!  :)

I transplanted 35 hardy lilies yesterday! (Oops! off-topic! ;)

Barb Johnson, ljohnson@cland.net     It didn't frost Friday morning!
Hurrah!  Now it won't be for awhile because it's supposed to be 50's
nights and 70's days for several days.

-- END included message