Rebloom and records

> Still can't believe I have an iris bouquet in the house - stalks of QUEEN
    Today Palo Pinto opened.  Not the best form when compared to todays TB's
but such a pretty plicata.  One of the things I like best about rebloom is that I have
time to look at each individual bloom.  Sometimes in the spring things get so
hectic that I don't get to pay as much attention to everything.
    To those of you who keep records.  How detailed do you get?  I have tried point
scoring each individual clump but I don't usually have time for it when the peak
bloom season hits.  In the past I have tracked number of bloom stalks, number of
blooms, date of bloom, length of bloom, etc.  I would like to know what others feel
is the important information to track.  What do you look for on seedlings you are
evaluating versus a clump of TB's that you have seen for the last 4 or 5 years.
Also, how many of you track weather and its effects?  I know this subject was
broached last week but it didn't seem to get very far.
    One more thing.  Someone out there has gardening books on cd or disk.  I
would like to know which books and where they are available.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is
-17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94