Re: TV Stardom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TV Stardom
  • From: Carol Wallace <cww@scranton.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:50:19 -0400 (EDT)

Well--I'd like to make this sound prurient and exciting--but the truth is,
I teach First Amendment Law, among other things. Some little old ladies in
Wilkes-Barre were all a-twitter because they were receiving pornographic
mail with only a Web address on it--and since I happened to be the *only*
First Amendment person around who could also navigate the Web and locate
the page on question--I was it.

Carol