Re: iris declared noxious plant

 No grass out front, just a great looking garden...
Gee, Chris, no one every said it was great looking before!!

It's almost time to dig the potatoes and cannas.  The tomatoes are still
ok.  It is NOT a good place for iris out there, maninly because I don't tend
to them.

That front yard is a great source of amusement for me and the neighborhood.

I planted things that most folks don't see -- no noxious plants, however,
except maybe the datura -- which I ma merely trusing that passers by will
not put in their mouths...

This soil is very rich. Too rich for iris.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY