I. pseudacorous hits S Africa

Very interesting looking thru the catalog which arrived today from the
Robber Baron nursery to see a picture of pseudacorus.  I remember
with pleasure that as a child in Suffolk UK way back in the days of
WWII. We have had a lot of trouble with invasive water weeds
particularly hyacinth here and I wonder if selling this commercially
could be a hazard?  They also list Moraea polystachia described as a
dainty blue autumn flower and  when my young botanist friend goes
thru his book,  well we may just weaken and get that.  But a no no to
the yellow flag  as Carolyn says wisely about treating the world as
our back yard.

All the best from
Sally in S Africa  with bad hot wind and no sign of a drop of rain

Sally Guye
email zosg@warthog.ru.ac.za