AIS book recieved

To all, and Clarence specifically, I finally got the
World of Iris book from AIS.  My loving husband is going
to get me a 3 year subscription to AIS come January.  I
am really jazzed by the book, what a tome to disappear to
the sun room with for a week.  I am headed there now, to
read some in it, and a new orchid book, and try to keep my
head from exploding from my sinus infection.  Any herbal/
iris remedies out there?  Mint tea hasnt helped.

Home is nice after 10 days away-- a tuberose is trying to
bloom by magic to welcome me home!  Bulbs FOREVER!!
Rhizomes included of course!

Sharon A. Ruck
the herb and Harley Davidson lady
zone 8, east Texas