Re: iris declared noxious plant

>Is this plant noxious in the States & Canada or is it a NZ thing ? ?

Sonya:

Although Clarence reports that pseudacorus can easily become invasive... we
have a natural control in the northeast - winter.

I've had a clump of yellow pseudacorus for years with little change, the
'whites' seem to be even less vigorous.

I'm sorry to hear this is a problem plant in NZ... is it an import?
 Clarence, O all knowing one... where do pseudacorus hail from?

Kathyguest... wondering if she dares bring up the pronunciation thing