Dietes!

    I send a photo of an iris that I got from a ladys house up on
the north shore to someone who's not on the list. He has I.D.ed it
as Dietes Bicolor or Dietes Vegata. He used the book 'The World of
Iris.
    Does anyone else use or have this book? how much did it cost?
    I put the Duch Iris in my refrig's viggie bin, figure I'll get
some potting soil next month and plant them.

Dahliaman@muskrat.com

.. Why should I spend $300 for a 32bit machine? Jaguar 64bits
___ Mountain Reader II - #Demo 001