Re: Cameras and Iris photography

Carolyn wrote:

> 1957 - Dick Clark's American Bandsand premiered on television. Anybody
> else on iris-l
> besides me ever get on the show?

No but I was on Pick Temple's Ranch, and Milt Grant Show in
DC....WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when.
When Tall Bearded Irises had more drooping falls and had less problem
with rot.

Dennis  zone 6-7 sorta

I'll chime in on this one, too, to join you other TV "stars."  Way
back in 1963 I was a contestant on Password, hosted by Alan Ludden.
Lots of fun, won some cash, too.  That was before my iris days,
though, so no special plants by way of remembrance.

Arnold Koekkoek, Northwest Iowa, zone 4, where we got a touch of
frost last night for our first one.  Thought I'd get no rebloom at
all this year, but l stalk of Low Ho Silver is showing. Maybe....