Use of WORLD OF IRIS

The question was asked whether anybody else used THE WORLD OF IRIS.
Asking that question of iris fanatics is like asking Christians if
they use the BIBLE! :-)  I didn't know what I was missing until my
wife gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago, and now I pull it
out every once in a while for reference, besides just reading thru
parts of it again just for pleasure or refreshing my memory.  If one
is really serious about iris growing, I'd call it a must, money very
well spent.  It's available from the American Iris Society (I don't
have the address and other information here at my office, but I'm
sure somebody else on this list will provide it.) and the cost is
reasonable for such a large and informative book.  Somebody else help
out on that one, but it must be around $30-35.  You'd never regret
buying it.

Arnold (NW Iowa, zone 4)