Re: I.pseudocorus

>My real interest at the moment is finding confirmation on a rumour that the
>State of Maryland has classed pseudocorus as a protected species!  Does
>anyone have a reference that could confirm this or a telephone number of the

>right State government department which will allow me to check?

If I were at work, I could look up a number for you, but won't be able to get
it to you in time.  One way to track the number down is through any state
heritage program - ask for the MD state department of conservation, heritage
program etc.  Or call the Nature Conservancy and ask them for the right
contact.  Or (memory creaking into function), look on the NBS (National
Biological Survey) home page - they have a list of all the state heritage
program offices, or at least I think that's where I found them.  Seems like
part of the alphabet was missing when I downloaded it, but maybe they have
fixed it.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA