>>>The fact that its velvety falls are "reminiscent" of DOMINION, and the
different shades of purple (violet on the Royal Horticultural Society charts)
being the colors of the past, led to my choosing REMINISCENCE as the name.
Clarence Mahan in  VA <<<

As a person who grew up with oldies, I knew the minute I saw its picture why
you had named it REMINISCENCE.  It was love at first sight for me!
And, as a person with only a light green thumb, I have to say  REMINISCENCE
is one of the very best growers I have.

How did the write-in vote for HM go for it this year, Clarence?
BTW, all you Reg. 2 people, a dainty piece of REMINISCENCE will be making an
appearance on the doorprize table this Saturday at the Annual Meeting!

Kathryn, near Albany NY, Zone 5