Original Text
From: DFingerhoo@aol.com, on 10/9/96 6:16 PM:

<<  I support my gardening and
 equestrian habits by playing with all the new toys in the world of
 computer technology at a large advertising agency in "The Loop". >>
Wow, another horse AND iris nut --er, enthusiast!  That makes at least 4 of
 us on this list.  Welcome  Jane!

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY (Frozen to a crackly crunch on Oct. 3 & 4)