Iris Potpourri

K. Mohr-----
>>BTW, all you Reg. 2 people, a dainty piece of REMINISCENCE will be making an
>>appearance on the doorprize table this Saturday at the Annual Meeting!
  --Kathryn, near Albany NY, Zone 5

Gee - Albany, NY isn't that far from Boston -                     Or Is it
.............   Worth the trip !
------------------------ I'll be giving a little IRIS talk out your way

Barb Johnson -
     I knew those 16 irises I sent were going to make it....   Patience tho

Mike & Anne Lowe -
  Message rec'd

Nell Lancaster  -
 It's in the mail.  Enjoy!

Kathy Guest -
 I still have some Mexican Sun Flower seeds left - Still interested?  Plus a
snapshot of my Peony, White Cap

__ALL __

Subject: I.pseudocorus :
               I have a couple of these noxious plants .  Have you seen ROY
DAVIDSON ?  It's my favorite....

Subject: Loosestrife:
                Yes, it is VERY invasive here in New England - and attempts are
in the works of trying to aradicate it...  It grows very wildly in all swampy
areas....  Really don't how they will aradicate it... Many of our 'swamps' form
a source of our drinking water...

** The garden that is finished is dead **
The olde timer - Larry Doucette  Wilmington, Mass.
USDA 5B -15 F : 12 mi. North of Boston & 12 miles inland