TV Stardom

Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

> > 1957 - Dick Clark's American Bandsand premiered on television.
> > Anybody else on iris-l
> > besides me ever get on the show?
> No but I was on Pick Temple's Ranch, ...
> Dennis  zone 6-7 sorta
> I'll chime in on this one, too, to join you other TV "stars." ...
> Arnold Koekkoek,

I was clearly visible in the audience of Championship Bowling once,
have been in 3 NOVAs filmed at JPL, and operated the robot arm in
the good guys' lab in the movie Inner Space (two big scenes).

Also thanked for help in Arthur C. Clarke's book 2061.

Gerry, looking forward to two fall Regionals: 15 in San Diego
and 14 in Las Vegas