Re: TV Stardom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TV Stardom
  • From: Carol Wallace <cww@scranton.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:47:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm--I think I beat you all. I was on TV with 9 other third graders
singing on "Stairway to the Stars", on WXYZ, Detroit. I also got
approached by a newsperson in Flemington, NJ asking about my views on
factory outlet shopping and appeared on the evening news.And I was on the
evening news in Detroit once while doing a radio broadcast about holiday
weekend traffic jams. Oh yeah--just last winter I was on Channel 28,
Scranton-Wilkes Barre as an expert in pornography and obscenity. How's
that for being all over the map?