Re: Reblooming Immortality

ddbro@llano.net wrote:

>     Witch of Endor has about 8 bloom stalks just loaded with buds.  I
> can't wait.  She is one of my favorite rebloomers.

Thanks for the answer on spathes. BTW did you know that the sailing ship the "Witch
of Endor" played a very important part in the escape of Horatio Hornblower from
France during the war with Napoleon? (At least according to the movie...)

> I am impressed.  Is there anything that you haven't dabbled in?

A long list of things that I want to do some day. I just happened to live near
Philadelphia  in 1958 and the teenage hormones drove me (with a number of friends) to
go one afternoon.

---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.