MTB List Continued

Here is the rest of Jean Witt's List of MTB with the Best and Brightest
Colors:

BLUE PLICATA: Manisses, Dappled Pony, Petite Monet, Ozark Sky

RED-VIOLET: Fakirs Fire, Rosy Image, In Fashion, Move Over

YELLOW: Chickee, Spanish Coins, Sunshiny, Mystic Glow, Ozark Jewel, Bella
Vee, Grandpas Girl, Lady of Marietta

YELLOW GROUND PLICATA: Orillas Ring

VARIEGATA: Bumblebee Deelite, Desert Storm, Welchs Reward, Aachen Elf, Carol
Lee, Striped Pants

AMOENA: Frosted Velvet, Payoff, Consummation, Sweet Charlotte, Steffie

RED/BROWN SELF: Disco Jewel, Do-A-Wardance, Bold Imp, Lucky Charm, Parturient

RED/BROWN BITONE: Pardner, Little Clown, Inner Fires

TAN/BROWN: Billie the Brownie, Wawana

TAN/BROWN PLICATA: Concord Cafi, Zula

T-PINK/APRICOT: Apricot Drops, Puppy Love, Abridged Version, Ozark Evening,
Rave Review

This is the end of the list.  If anyone would like some recommendations for
several I believe are the best performing and most beautiful, here are my 10
favorites: REMINISCENCE (Forgive me for putting my own creation on the list,
but I do like itand it did win the Dr. Loomis Award for getting the most
points in judging and in competition with all types of irises in the Dr.
Loomis Test Gardens), ROSEMARYS DREAM, DESERT STORM, BUMBLEBEE DEELITE,
 DISCO JEWEL, BILLIE THE BROWNIE, FROSTED VELVET, SPANISH COINS, DAPPLED
PONY, and the winner of this years Williamson-White Award, the delightfully
named PETITE MONET (Hybridized by a lovely lady from Charlotte, NC, Katherine
Steele).If you have limited space, such as a townhouse garden, these MTBs (I
prefer their older name "Table Irises") are ideal.  They fit into the border
much easier than tall bearded irises, and make a mass of lovely color, with
loads of stalks and blooms.  Clarence Mahan in VA