Reblooming iris according to Charlie Brown

John I Jones wrote:

>Doesn't seen like enough dirt and nourishment? What am I missing?

I'll answer this for Charlie.  (He was having modem trouble and my
not be back with us yet.)  He said his sand comes straight from the
Red River and has lots of goddies in it.  He feeds his rebloomers
three times a year with a balanced fertilizer so they are getting
plenty of N,P and K.  It obviously works for him.

Rodney Barton, growing a bit of everything in
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)