Re: Reblooming in North Carolina

<< The most striking rebloom here is on two clumplets of LOW HO SILVER , that
 were set out about  ten weeks ago. The remaining  part of the old planting
is
 without bloom.  Parentage on this variety is Hody Do X Baby Blessed.  I have
 not used this variety aas a parent, but bred to SDB's with Space-Age genes,
 some reblooming SA SDB's might result? >>

"Low Ho" is one that has rebloomed here too.  Good luck trying to make
crosses with it.  I've tried repeatedly without luck.  Mike Sutton in CA says
the same.

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado