> What's reblooming down there, Dennis??

Orange Harvest - B. Jones 88, Baby Blessed, Immortality, Queen Dorothy,
LAdy Emma, Silver Dividends, September Replay, Summer Olympics, Violet
Classic, Feedback, I bless, I Do, Perfume Counter, Jennifer Rebecca,
Brother Carl, Smell the Roses, Pink Attraction, Jewel Baby, Moon Silk
(Siberian), Cayeene Pepper, Ditto, Extra Charm, Sunny Disposition, Sign
of Virgo, Harvest of Memories, Holy Night.

> Did you get rain from Josephine?   - 3.7 inches

> Additional rot conditions??   Surprise - no ROT problems - after 30 inches of rain since July.

Plenty of winter weeds - shucks and before I put the Treflan 4G
down...now I have to weed.

Zone 6-7 sorta