Re: Cameras and Iris photograaphy

1957 - Dick Clark's American Bansand premiered on television. Anybody else on ir
besides me ever get on the show?

Now I AM impressed!! I lived away out in the country and my family didn't have
a TV at that time, so we would cajole our way into someone's house and look
at American Bandstand -- that is the way that we found out about bobby socks
and those poodle skirts and such, like the HAIR!! then the boys began to
wear D.A.'s and we've been corrupted ever since.  Pink and black tweed pants..

Didn't have to worry about holes in rhizomes, or rot, or anything!!

Additionally -- update on my reblooming stalk of IMMORTALITY -- the terminal
bloom is STILL hanging in there!! the new bud is just beginning to show
color next to the terminal, and there is a second bloom down the stalk.
this would win at least queen of the show at a fall iris show!! This bloom
is nearly 5 days old!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where it's foggy, cool, and almost fall.