Re: rot parade/apology to Tom

:>> :Two weeks??? No rot in two weeks??? What kind of test is that!
:>> :
:>> My point was not that rot had not developed in this two week period, but
:>> rather that moving them gave me the opportunity to inspect all my irises,
:>> and they were all healthy.
:>Ahhh, it is so nice to see someone taking thew bait as easily as I do. The
:>doesn't hurt too much does it??
:Sorry Tom - guess I'm not as amusing as I think sometimes.

No worry. But that's why we use emoticons.  :)  ;)  :(  etc.

There are so many different sorts of people on the internet--and you
catch them in so many different moods--that it can really be quite
impossible to guess whether someone has tongue in cheek or not.

Happy irising, Tom.