Re: I. unguicularis at 100 F?

:I have grown Iris unguicularis for 3 years...from seeds...and never had a
:bloom.  I am going to move them to a warmer place, perhaps.  What do you
:recommend?  The British seem to relish this species...and I've never even
:seen it in bloom!

Tom: I. unquicularis typically takes 5 years or so to bloom from seed.
But it is worth the wait. There's nothing like having an established
clump of this species blooming by your front door from October to March!