Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises

Jean Witt prepared a "List of Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises with the
Best and Brightest Color, which she insterted in a robin of which I am a
member.  I thought some people on the list might be interested in this, so I
will send a few of the colors:

WHITE: Crystal Ruffles, Robin Goodfellow, Astra Girl, Sprarkling Chablis,
Baby Bibs, New Wave, White Canary, Whispering Sprite, Saras Love, Jolly Jim

BLUE: Panda, Little Bluebeard, Todd, Therapy, Blue Twinkle, Lucky Mistake,
Tid Bit, Sky Brite, Quiet Place, Virginia Lyle

ORCHID PINK TO ROSE: Lizette, Lively Rose, Sunbonnet Sue, Bangles, Vibrant
Rose, Rosy Image

ORCHID TO ROSE PLICATA: Rosemarys Dream, Dottie Joy, Caroline Rose, Bettina,
Pickfair

VIOLET SELF: Little Paul, Soul Searcher

VIOLET BITONE: Lasting Memory, Reminiscence, Velvet Bouquet, Ozark Dream,
Spring Harmony, Lilac Torque

If you all find this of interest I will put on the rest of the list.
 Clarence Mahan in VA