Re: Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises

>Yes, Clarence, please post the rest of the colors.  Also, are any of these
>in this list considered to be rebloomers?
>
>-Donald (BROTHER CARL has opened!)

I will post the rest of Jean's list...her judgement is flawless...she helped
write the original standards for the MTB class.  No MTB is really a reliable
rebloomer exept LADY EMMA, which was registered as an MTB even though it does
not meet the class standards for size of flower and stalk.

By the way, Donald, re your blooming BROTHER CARL...Lloyd Zurbrigg named this
iris for his brother, who is "his brother Carl!"  Clarence Mahan in VA