Re: 1996 Winners in Florence Italy

>I know we've touched on the topic before on the IRIS-L, but how stringent
>are the customs requirements on irises being shipped into the U.S.?

I spelled Keith Keppel's name wrong in previous message. Sorry.  Both Keppel
and Sutton (Sutton's Green Thumber) are listed in the commercial directory of
the AIS Bulletin.  It is easy to import irises into the U.S. if you can get
the foreign nursery to ship here...all it takes is for them to get a
photosanitary certificate...you do not need a permit or anything else for
irises (except bulbous irises that is).  Clarence Mahan in VA