Re: Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises

On 10/8/96 8:12PM, in message
<>, Donald Mosser
<dmosser@southconn.com> wrote:

At 07:32 PM 10/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Jean Witt prepared a "List of Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises with the
>Best and Brightest Color, which she inserted in a robin of which I am a
>If you all find this of interest I will put on the rest of the list.
> Clarence Mahan in VA

Yes, Clarence, please post the rest of the colors.  Also, are any of these
in this list considered to be rebloomers?

-Donald (BROTHER CARL has opened!)

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8

    According to my research the only rebloomer on this list is Little Paul.
 It has rebloomed in Ohio.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is
-17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's