Re: Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises

On 10/8/96 6:29PM, in message
<961008192503_205409824@emout18.mail.aol.com>,
CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

Jean Witt prepared a "List of Miniature Tall Bearded (MTB) Irises with the
Best and Brightest Color, which she inserted in a robin of which I am a
member.  I thought some people on the list might be interested in this,
so I
will send a few of the colors:

WHITE: Crystal Ruffles, Robin Goodfellow, Astra Girl, Sprarkling Chablis,
Baby Bibs, New Wave, White Canary, Whispering Sprite, Saras Love,
Jolly Jim

BLUE: Panda, Little Bluebeard, Todd, Therapy, Blue Twinkle, Lucky
Mistake,
Tid Bit, Sky Brite, Quiet Place, Virginia Lyle

ORCHID PINK TO ROSE: Lizette, Lively Rose, Sunbonnet Sue, Bangles,
Vibrant
Rose, Rosy Image

ORCHID TO ROSE PLICATA: Rosemarys Dream, Dottie Joy, Caroline
Rose, Bettina,
Pickfair

VIOLET SELF: Little Paul, Soul Searcher

VIOLET BITONE: Lasting Memory, Reminiscence, Velvet Bouquet, Ozark
Dream,
Spring Harmony, Lilac Torque

If you all find this of interest I will put on the rest of the list.
 Clarence Mahan in VA

--
    I am very interested.  I have trouble getting my MTB's to start but once
started they do really well.  I want to increase the number I grow so I am

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is
-17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94