Re: Cameras and Iris photograaphy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cameras and Iris photograaphy
- From: Dennis Stoneburner <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 20:22:16 -0400
- References: <01IA1I3X02VM914NGJ@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU>
> Can the processing be done by your friendly local "cheep, two day service"?
Find a GOOD photofinisher and stick with them. Sometimes "Cheap" 2 day
places are very good. Stay away from the 1 hour places - these people
are not trained to do good printing - they are lucky if they dust the
file before printing.
> How about getting prints from slides? Good Idea? or should we take two
> photos - a slide AND a print ??Only as a last resort. When doing this - an "Internegative" is made and
a print is then made from this. The interneg is the important part - and
many people don't know how to do it properly. Tho - a hint that is a
secret between you and me - Kodak is coming out with products to do this
electronically - no interneg is needed and you will get excellent quality
- maybe while you wait. Stay Tuned
Dennis - zone 6-7 sorta
> And a tripod would be essential, I'd think.