Re: Holes in rhizomes

Crickets, not borer.  Borers eat from the inside...they don't make caves on
the outside, kiddo.  Clarence Mahan in VA who has his own share of cricket
caves.

OK!! You win .  I don't think I've ever seen damage from crickets.

I have found that rhizomes can, if dried sufficiently, recover from damage.

Are these rhizomes going to make it??

Carolyn Schaffner