Re: Holes in rhizomes

Oh, yes, Donald mentioned those million footed creatures, and millions of
them.  Yes!! Ihave found them eating my alfalfa!!  I think that's ok, since
they probably are helping to process it and break it down for humus. They
are not devouring all of it, but leaving enough for the iris.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, Western New York, under clear but not frosty sky