Re: Convention in Oregon?

>Can anyone give me any information on an upcoming Iris convention in
>Oregon.  A friend in Stuttgart  Germany is looking for the date.

There are no American Iris Society conventions planned for Oregon through the
year 2002....however, Region 13, AIS, which includes Oregon, has interesting
Spring Regional meetings with garden tours...perhaps someone in Oregon or
Washington who belongs to AIS can tell you when the next one of these will be
in Oregon..

Clarence Mahan in VA...  P.S.if no one can tell us when the next Oregon
regional meeting will be, write to the Regional Vice President, who currently
is Marky Smith.  Her address is in the AIS Bulletin...Clarence Mahan in VA